Heart and Hustle: Visionary Healers, Movers, and Shakers
with host Paulette Rees-Denis,
and today’s guest, Susan Hyatt,
Master Coach and Women’s Empowerment Guru
Episode #146, July 2022
Wahoo my friends… bringing you to today one of my she-roes….
Susan Hyatt, a master life coach, TEdX speaker, best selling author of the book, Bare, and she is a great disrupter of the diet industry, as well as all things patriarchy!
Check out her book…
Bare ( here on Amazon)
In this episode of Heart and Hustle, We talk about magic…
And so much goodness: why she is devoted to women’s pleasure, and helping women to create the life of their dreams…
AND helping women get out of the diet culture that has taken over so many women and manipulated them…
And fun!!! Because fun is what propels us forward…
Self-care as a business plan–daily movement and sleep, and eating empowerment…this is so important!
We also talk
- more about young girls and dieting and how Susan is out to change this messed-up diet culture,
- and how our changes have to start on the inside…
- About her mission is to bring more pleasure and self-care into bigger awareness,
- and ruffling all the feathers, smashing the patriarchy,
- and our industry of life-coaching, how it is changing, and how she want to help change it and take it out of white supremacy and male privilege
And then we talk about clothes and what we wear, adornment, and how we prioritize other things besides us first… so juicy!